Sunday, August 17, 2008

Update on Jebbie!


I love this picture. It is from my wedding reception at the Wayzata Country Club. Jeb found these goggles somewhere and decided they were the perfect addition to his ensemble.

Jeb has continued to handle his first round of Cytoxan (chemo) very well. He is tired but has not been queezy yet which we count as a huge blessing! He is going for monthly chemo treatments and weekly immuno-suppressent treatments. We have not seen huge improvement yet but he is able to move around a little bit better on his walker. This week Jeb was feeling well enough to go see Batman at the movies. He loved it and more than anything loved getting out the house. David and I are heading to MN for two weeks so I will be able to get some pictures and help Jeb write a post. Thank you all for your continued love and prayers. Our family is strengthened by all the love and support.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Jeb!
You have a lot of people praying for you so I know you are going to get well soon!
Hang in there!
Love,
Sister Becky Rogers
And thanks for doing this Erin.

Brooke said...

We pray for your family and especially for Jeb's recovery. We hope the Seibel's have a great time in MN.

Anonymous said...

Jeb,

Hey they this is Erik. I don't know if you guys are still doiing the memory book thing, but I thought I'd leave one any way. I was thinking about the black hills trip when we were driving back in Lohr's car. We had some good fun listening to music. Do you remembe when we were listening to "King of Pain" by the Police and you did that totally corny air-drum fill before the chorus? You probably don't, but I do. It was great.

Brig said...

Jeb, I think of you often and know of your great additude. It was good to hear of your progress. They pray for you in the Idaho Falls Temple, as do we. Uncle Brig

Patrick said...

Dear Gloria and Lohr,
This is Jane Alba (Lohr's cousin) I remember about 6 years ago, Hiram and I came to your house with Uncle Walter, Jeb had just gotten home from his mission, Gloria was so happy and excited to have him home, she said that she couldn't stop following him around the house. I imagine that the next time you see him it will be just as wonderful. I am so grateful that we have that knowledge! I am so sorry for your loss, my heart breaks for both of you. Love you both, Jane Alba

Danielle said...

Hi Britt,
I don't know how I found this blog but I did... I talked to JC last night and I haven't stopped thinking about you. I love you so much and you and your family are in our prayers. I'll call in a few days.
Love,
Dannie